Tuesday 23 July 2013

Just setting up this blog, so bear with me for now I'll improve, hopefully.

I have been talking about riding Land's End to John O Groats for quite a few years now, Carole was getting bored with all the talk and study of routes.  About three years ago I met up with Eric whilst he rode through Lancashire on his own LeJog journey.  Eric stayed with us overnight after I'd ridden from Warrington with him, I rode the next day as far as Carnforth and we said good bye.  I was hooked, so it had to be done.

Last year Sarah asked if she and Andrew could join us on our trip; at that time we didn't know we were actually doing it this year but we started planning in earnest.  My retirement removed the restriction of holidays, both ladies are involved in education so have the 'Summer Off' that just left Andrew to get a three week stretch off work, which he has done.

So here we are all set to go in just under three weeks time.

No comments:

Post a Comment